I CAN HELP YOU
You may have spoken to a counsellor or psychologist before, or are new to counselling and are hesitant about making an appointment. You can choose from the following options.
Many clients find it liberating to open up to another person about their issues over the phone. It is a flexible and convenient option for busy people.
Video (Zoom) Counselling
Just like a video chat on Messenger. You can still see each other, but you are able to have your session from home, or another private space.
Face to Face (in-person Counselling)
The counselling space is private, warm and comfortable, to enable you to openly discuss your issues of concern. The counsellor is able to gain a deeper understanding by observing your non-verbal cues (expressions, gestures and posture).
- An initial one and a half hour session is $140 / $125 (concession)
- A one hour session is $100 / $85 (concession)
- Private health insurance rebates are available for Bupa, AHM, Medibank and the Police Health Fund.
- Our fees are comparable to the Gap fee for Psychology services under Medicare.
Listen and Care Counselling operates from two locations in Bayside Melbourne:
- A Private Practice in Beaumaris, or
- 24 Station St, Moorabbin.