COUNSELLING SERVICES IN BAYSIDE
We ARE HERE TO HELP
You may have spoken to a counsellor, or psychologist before, or are new to counselling and are hesitant about making an appointment. At Listen and Care Counselling, we are here to listen to your issues and help you with your problems. We provide a relaxed setting to talk openly about the issues concerning you. You can choose from the following options to suit your busy lifestyle.
Many clients find it liberating to open up to another person about their issues over the phone. It is a flexible and convenient option for busy people.
Video (Zoom) Counselling
Just like a video chat on Messenger. You can still see each other, but you are able to have your session from home, or another private space.
Face to Face (in-person Counselling)
The counselling space is private, warm and comfortable, to enable you to openly discuss your issues of concern. The counsellor is able to gain a deeper understanding by observing your non-verbal cues (expressions, gestures and posture).
- Our Counselling fees are comparable to the Gap fee for Psychology and other Allied Health services under Medicare.
- Private health insurance rebates are available for clients who are a member of Bupa, AHM, Medibank or the Police Health Fund on presentation of your counselling receipt.
- It is recommended that your first appointment is for one and a half hours. An extended session is $140 (or $125 concession).
- A one hour counselling session is $100 ($85 concession)
- You can pay by direct deposit, or by Square.
Listen and Care Counselling operates from two convenient locations in Bayside Melbourne:
- A Private Practice in Beaumaris (parking out the front), or
- 24 Station St, Moorabbin (close to public transport).