Listen and Care Counselling
OUR COUNSELLING SERVICES?
At Listen and Care Counselling, we are here to listen to your issues and help you to find practical strategies to manage your problems. You may have spoken to a counsellor before, or this is your first appointment with a therapist.
Chris will explain the counselling process to you. You will be asked to complete a client intake and a consent form, just like you would with a doctor, or allied health professional.
Listen and Care Counselling is located in South East Melbourne and has two locations in Beaumaris, or Moorabbin. Our counselling spaces provide a warm and relaxed setting to help you talk openly about the issues concerning you. Chris Wood (Principal Counsellor) will call you back to make your initial appointment and help you decide which is the best counselling service for your needs.
You can choose one of the following counselling modes to fit around your busy lifestyle.
FACE TO FACE (IN PERSON) COUNSELLING
This is the traditional form of counselling. A private, warm and comfortable counselling space enables you to openly discuss your issues of concern. The counsellor is able to get to know you better and gain a deeper understanding of your issues, by observing your non-verbal cues (expressions, gestures and posture).
- Our Counselling fees are affordable and compare to the Gap fee for Psychology and other Allied Health services under Medicare.
- Private health insurance rebates are available for clients who are a member of Bupa, AHM, Medibank or the Police Health Fund on presentation of your counselling receipt.
- It is recommended that your first appointment is for one and a half hours. An extended session is $140 (or $125 concession).
- A one hour counselling session is $110 ($90 concession)
- You can pay by direct deposit, or by Square.
OUR OFFICE LOCATIONS
- Listen and Care Counselling operates from two convenient locations in Bayside Melbourne:
- A Private Practice in Beaumaris (parking out the front), or
- 24 Station St, Moorabbin (close to public transport).